The Annual General Meeting decides on the remuneration to the Board. Below are the fees agreed on in the latest AGM.
The latest Annual General Meeting, held on April 6, 2016, approved the following Board fees:
- Chairman of the Board: 1,995,000 SEK
- Board members: 665,000 SEK
- Members and the Chairman of the Compensation Committee: 100,000 SEK
- Chairman of the Audit Committee: 200,000 SEK
- Members of the Audit Committee: 150,000 SEK
- Chairman and members of the Project Review Committee: 200,000 SEK
To the extent that a Board member performs work for the company, besides the Board membership, consultant fee and other remuneration may be granted for such work.