What we expect
There are many different jobs at Skanska, requiring a different skillset in order to succeed, but at Skanska it is important not only what we do, but also how we do it.
How we want employees to behave is described in the Skanska Leadership Profile, shared by employees in all markets. The purpose of this tool is to help you grow as a person; by being a tool to understand yourself better through feedback – and by identifying ways to develop further.
These are a couple of examples of the behaviors that we expect from you as an employee:
- Develop yourself - Be curious and challenge yourself to do things better and to test new things to broaden your experience
- Collaborate - Put the team before yourself and actively contribute to making the team successful
- Deliver results - Challenge and examine what, how and why we do the things we do; dig deep to ensure a proper view of the situation
- Drive sustainability - Give feedback and speak up when you see wrong behavior; never walk by and never accept shortcuts
- Focus on customers - Show curiosity and listen to customers; seek input to understand their needs and how value is created for them and their customers
For Skanska, the Skanska Leadership Profile secures that we have the competencies needed to reach our business plan Profit with Purpose and to live our common values.