Articles of Association
On this page you will find Skanska's current Articles of Association adopted by the Annual General Meeting 2021.
The Articles of Association are adopted by the Annual General Meeting, the highest decision-making body. They must contain a number of disclosures of a more fundamental nature for the Company, such as:
- What operations it is to conduct
- The size and the registered office of the Board of Directors
- The size of the share capital
- Any regulations on different types of shares (Series A and Series B shares)
- Conversion of shares
- Number of shares
- How notice of an Annual General Meeting is to be provided
View complete document
Skanska AB's Articles of Association were adopted at the Statutory General Meeting of Shareholders on February 25, 1887. The most recent amendment took place at the Annual General Meeting held on March 30, 2021.