The Compensation Committee is appointed by the Board to prepare recommendations for Board decisions on salaries and other benefits for the President and CEO as well as the other members of the Group Leadership Team.
What the Compensation Committee does
The main task of the Compensation Committee is to prepare recommendations for Board decisions on:
- The appointment of the President and CEO and other Group Leadership Team members
- The salary and other compensation for the President and CEO
- Compensation, pension and employment terms for members of Skanska's Management, the Group Leadership Team
- Incentive programs and examines the outcome of variable slary components
Members of the Compensation Committee
The Compensation Committee consists of:
- Hans Biörck, Chairman (board member since 2016)
- Pär Boman (board member since 2015)
- Jayne McGivern (board member since 2015)
The members are appointed annually at the statutory meeting of the Board.
Committees work in 2019
The Committee held six meetings in 2019. For meeting attendance, view the page Work of the board.
Important matters addressed during the year:
- Review of Skanska's variable remuneration programs for the Group Leadership Team
- Review and evaluation of the application of the principles for salary and other remuneration to senior executives as well as the existing remuneration structures and levels in the company
- Prepare the Board's decision to propose guidelines for salary and other remuneration to senior executives
- Review of senior executives' other assignments