Project Review Committee
The Project Review Committee has the Board’s mandate to make decisions on its behalf regarding individual projects within the four business streams.
What the Project Review Committee does
The Project Review Committee has been appointed by the Board to make decisions on its behalf regarding individual projects within the Construction, Commercial Property Development and Residential Development business streams, investments and divestments within Infrastructure Development and certain project financing packages.
Projects that involve especially high or unusual risks or other special circumstances may be referred to the Board for a decision.
Members of the Project Review Committee
The Committee consists of all AGM elected members and one employee representative:
- Hans Biörck, Chairman (board member since 2016)
- Pär Boman (board member since 2015)
- Nina Linander (board member since 2014)
- Fredrik Lundberg(board member since 2011)
- Jayne McGivern (board member since 2015)
- Charlotte Strömberg (board member since 2010)
- Catherine Marcus (board member since 2017)
- Richard Hörstedt (no renumeration, board member and employee representative since 2007)