Work of the Board
The work of the Board follows a yearly agenda. In 2017 the Board held nine meetings including its statutory meeting.
The work of the Board of Directors follows an annual agenda established in the Board's Procedural Rules. In preparation for each Board meeting, the Board receives reports and documentation compiled according to established procedures.
The purpose of this is to ensure that the Board has the relevant information and documentation on which to base decisions.
Activities in 2017
In 2017 the Board held nine meetings, including its statutory meeting. The more important issues dealt with by the Board during the year included:
- The appointment of a new CEO
- Updating and monitoring operations
- Review and approval of the interim reports and year-end report
- Writedowns on construction projects in Poland, the UK and USA Civil
- Restructuring of Construction operations, Infrastructure Development operations and the Group management structure
- Renewal of the Revolving Credit Facility (RCF)
- Establishing an additional RCF with a green profile
- Internal control
- Risk management and compliance matters
Attendance at Board and committee meetings 2017
|Board meetings||Audit |
|Project Review Committee|
|Number of meetings||9||6||7||11|
Lennart Karlsson ***