Position: Executive Vice President
Joined Skanska in: 2004
Responsible for business units
- Skanska USA Building
- Skanska USA Civil
Shareholding in Skanska as of December 31, 2020
26 007 B shares
- Building Trades Employers Association, NY
- Bachelor of Arts, Rutgers College, Rutgers University
- Juris Doctor, Seton Hall University School of Law
- Master of Laws, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Associate, Peckar & Abramson, LLP
- Associate General Counsel, Washington Group International, Inc.
- General Counsel, Skanska USA Building Inc.
- Chief Operating Officer, Skanska USA Building Inc.
- President & CEO, Skanska USA Building Inc.