Six Month Report, January–June 2015
January-June 2015 compared to January-June 2014
- Revenue amounted to SEK 74.4 billion (62.4); adjusted for currency effects, revenue increased by 6 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 2.5 billion (1.6); adjusted for currency effects, operating income increased by 49 percent.
- Earnings per share (EPS) increased by 60 percent to SEK 4.22 (2.64).
- Order bookings in Construction amounted to SEK 58.3 billion (68.0); adjusted for currency effects, order bookings decreased by 22 percent. Adjusting for the large order cancellation during the second quarter, order bookings decreased by 14 percent in local currency.
- The order backlog amounted to SEK 168.8 billion (Mar. 31, 2015: 181.2); adjusted for currency effects, the order backlog decreased by 5 percent.
- Operating income in Construction amounted to SEK 1,687 M (1,674); adjusted for currency effects, operating income decreased by 9 percent.
- Investments in development operations totaled SEK –7.4 billion (–6.4).
- Cash flow from operations amounted to SEK –2.2 billion (–2.8).
- Operating net financial assets totaled SEK 2.8 billion (0.8).
This report will also be presented via a telephone conference and audiocast at 10:00 a.m. (CET) on July 23. The telephone conference will be audiocasted live at www.skanska.com/investors, where a recording of the conference will also be available later. To participate in the telephone conference, please dial +46 8 505 564 74, +44 2033 645 374, or +1 855 753 2230. This and previous releases can also be found at www.skanska.com/investors.