Nine Month Report, January – September 2015
January-September 2015 compared to January-September 2014
- Revenue amounted to SEK 111.7 billion (101.6); adjusted for currency effects, revenue decreased by 1 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 3.4 billion (3.5); adjusted for currency effects, operating income decreased by 6 percent. This includes the writedowns in the U.S. Construction operations amounting to SEK 750 M, of which SEK 630 M was taken in the third quarter.
- Earnings per share decreased by 1 percent to SEK 5.81 (5.85).
- Order bookings in Construction amounted to SEK 92.2 billion (105.1); adjusted for currency effects, order bookings decreased by 19 percent.
- The order backlog amounted to SEK 167.5 billion (Jun. 30, 2015: 168.8); adjusted for currency effects, the order backlog decreased by 1 percent.
- Operating income in Construction, including the U.S. Construction writedowns, amounted to SEK 2,476 M (3,058); adjusted for currency effects, operating income decreased by 23 percent.
- Return on capital employed in Project Development on a rolling 12 month basis was 14.6 percent (9.5).
- Investments in development operations totaled SEK –11.2 billion (–10.3).
- Cash flow from operations amounted to SEK –1.8 billion (–1.3).
- Operating net financial assets totaled SEK 3.6 billion (2.8).
This report will also be presented via a telephone conference and webcast at 10:00 a.m. (CET) on October 28. The telephone conference will be webcasted live at www.skanska.com/investors, where a recording of the conference will also be available later. To participate in the telephone conference, please dial +46 8 505 564 74, +44 2033 645 374, or +1 855 753 2230. This and previous releases can also be found at www.skanska.com/investors.