Year-end report, January – December 2015
Skanska year-end report, January-December 2015 (compared to January-December 2014)
- Earnings per share increased by 20 percent to SEK 11.96 (9.98); adjusted for currency effects EPS increased by 15 percent.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 7.50 (6.75) per share.
- Revenue amounted to SEK 154.9 billion (145.0); adjusted for currency effects, revenue decreased by 2 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 6.5 billion (5.8); adjusted for currency effects, operating income increased by 6 percent.
- Operating cash flow from operations amounted to SEK 7.7 billion (3.7).
- Operating net financial assets totaled SEK 13.8 billion (8.4).
- Order bookings in Construction amounted to SEK 122.1 billion (146.9); adjusted for currency effects, order bookings decreased by 23 percent. The order backlog amounted to SEK 158.2 billion (Sep. 30,2015: 167.5); adjusted for currency effects, the order backlog decreased by 5 percent.
- Operating income in Construction amounted to SEK 3.9 billion (4.5), corresponding to an operating margin of 2.8 percent (3.5); adjusted for currency effects, operating income decreased by 19 percent.
- Operating income in Project Development amounted to SEK 4.0 billion (2.8); adjusted for currency effects, the operating income increased by 31 percent, return on capital employed was 14.9 percent (10.4).
This report will also be presented via a telephone conference and webcast at 10:00 a.m. (CET) on February 4. The telephone conference will be webcasted live at www.skanska.com/investors, where a recording of the conference will also be available later. To participate in the telephone conference, please dial +46 8 505 564 74, +44 2033 645 374, or +1 855 753 2230. This and previous releases can also be found at www.skanska.com/investors.
Download the full report here.