Year-end report, January–December 2018
Skanska year-end report, January-December 2018 (compared to January-December 2017)
Highlights according to segment reporting
- Revenue amounted to SEK 170.5 billion (160.8); adjusted for currency effects revenue increased 3 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 4.8 billion (5.5); adjusted for currency effects operating income decreased 14 percent.
- Earnings per share decreased 21 percent to SEK 9.55 (12.01).
- The Board of Directors propose a dividend of SEK 6.00 (8.25) per share.
- Operating cash flow from operations amounted to SEK 7.4 billion (2.9), according to IFRS.
- Operating net financial assets totaled SEK 14.2 billion (September 30, 2018: 7.3), according to IFRS.
- Order bookings in Construction amounted to SEK 151.7 billion (151.8); adjusted for currency effects order bookings decreased 3 percent. The order backlog amounted to SEK 192.0 billion (September 30, 2018: 186.3).
- Operating income in Construction amounted to SEK 1.1 billion (1.2); adjusted for currency effects operating income decreased 8 percent and includes restructuring charges, project write-downs and impairment charges. The two latter also in the comparable period.
- Operating income in Project Development amounted to SEK 4.6 billion (5.4); adjusted for currency effects operating income decreased 16 percent.
- Return on capital employed in Project Development was 13.0 percent (14.5).
- Net divestments in Project Development amounted to SEK 5.4 billion (0.8), according to IFRS.
This report will also be presented via a telephone conference and a webcast at 10:00 a.m. (CET) on February 8, 2019. The telephone conference will be webcasted live at www.skanska.com/investors, where a recording of the conference will also be available later. To participate in the telephone conference, please dial +46 8 505 564 74, +44 203 364 5374, or +1 855 753 2230. This and previous releases can also be found at www.skanska.com/investors.