Nine Month Report, January–September 2013
January-September 2013 compared to January-September 2012
- Revenues increased by 4 percent; adjusted for currency effects, revenue increased by 7 percent and amounted to SEK 97.5 billion (93.9).
- Order bookings in Construction operations amounted to SEK 90.8 billion (88.1); adjusted for currency effects, order bookings increased by 6 percent.
- The order backlog amounted to SEK 144.9 billion (148.7); adjusted for currency effects, the order backlog decreased by 1 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 3.5 billion (2.9). The increase was primarily attributable to improved profitability in the Residential Development operations.
- The operating margin in Construction was 2.8 (2.9) percent.
- Sales of commercial properties amounted to SEK 3.6 billion (3.2).
- Cash flow from operations amounted to SEK -0.6 billion (-4.9).
- Investments in development operations totaled SEK -8.0 billion (-10.0).
- Total net investments amounted to SEK 2.2 billion (-2.8).
- Operating net financial assets totaled SEK 1.2 billion, unchanged compared to the second quarter 2013.
This report will also be presented via a telephone conference and webcast at 2:00 p.m. (14:00 CET) on November 7. The telephone conference will be audiocasted live at www.skanska.com/investors, where a recording of the conference will also be available later. To participate in the telephone conference, please dial +46 8 506 307 79, +44 1452 555 131, or +1 866 682 8490. This and previous releases can also be found at www.skanska.com/investors.