Year-end Report, January−December 2010
January−December 2010 compared to January−December 2009
- Revenue amounted to SEK 121.7 (135.8) billion.
- Revenue in Construction decreased by 13 percent in Swedish kronor, and by 9 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 5,339 M (5,172), an improvement of 3 percent.
- Operating income in Construction decreased by 10 percent and totaled SEK 4,338 M (4,870). Operating margin improved and amounted to 3.9 (3.7) percent.
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 5,304 M (4,939), an improvement of 7 percent.
- Profit for the year totaled SEK 3,940 M (3,595).
- Earnings per share totaled SEK 9.54 (8.65) according to segment reporting and SEK 9.76 (10.16) according to IFRSs.
- Operating cash flow before taxes, financing activities and dividends amounted to SEK 6,269 M (7,225).
- Interest-bearing net cash position was SEK 9.9 (8.1) billion.
- Order bookings increased by 2 percent and totaled SEK 131.4 (128.8) billion. Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings increased by 6 percent.
- Order backlog totaled SEK 147.1 (136.5) billion, equivalent to 16 (13) months of construction.
- Agreement regarding the sale of the Autopista Central signed as previously announced.
- The Board of Directors proposes a regular dividend of SEK 5.75 (5.25) per share and an extra dividend of SEK 6.25 (1.00) per share. The extra dividend is conditioned upon the sale of the Autopista Central concession having been completed and the full sale price having been paid.