Nine month report, January-September 2005
January-September 2005 compared to January-September 2004
- Revenue amounted to SEK 88.6 billion (90.6). Adjusted for discontinued operations, revenue rose by 2 percent. In Construction, revenue rose by 4 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- Operating income in continuing operations rose to SEK 3,299 M (3,041). Most units showed improved operating margins. Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 3,525 M (4,151). Included in operating income in the comparative period was the gain of about SEK 1 billion from the divestment of Skanska Services.
- During the period, commercial properties with a value of SEK 3,427 M (4,098) were divested, with gains amounting to SEK 1,342 M (1,312).
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 3,683 M (4,074).
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 2,799 M (2,980). Earnings per share for the period amounted to SEK 6.66 (7.09).
- Order bookings rose by 1 percent and amounted to SEK 87.5 billion (86.8). Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings were unchanged.
Link to the complete report (requires Acrobat Reader)