Year-end Report, January−December 2011
January−December 2011 compared to January−December 2010
- Order bookings totaled SEK 123.6 (130.3) billion. Order bookings in the fourth quarter totaled SEK 41.0 (29.0) billion, an increase of 41 percent compared to the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Order bookings were 7 percent higher than revenue during the year. Order backlog increased 7 percent and amounted to SEK 155.7 (145.9) billion. This was equivalent to 16 (16) months of construction.
- Revenue amounted to SEK 122.5 (121.7) billion.
- Revenue in Construction amounted to SEK 115.0 (113,2) billion, an increase of 2 percent and an increase of 8 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 9,087 M (5,339). Currency rate effects reduced income by SEK 249 M.
- Operating income in Construction totaled SEK 3,467 M (4,388). Operating margin amounted to 3.0 (3.9) percent. Currency rate effects reduced income by SEK 255 M.
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 9,099 M (5,304).
- Profit for the year totaled SEK 8,129 M (3,940).
- Earnings per share totaled SEK 19.72 (9.54) according to segment reporting and SEK 18.43 (9.76) according to IFRSs.
- Operating cash flow before taxes, financial activities and dividends amounted to SEK 2,916 M (6,270).
- Interest-bearing net cash position excluding construction loans to cooperative housing associations and interest-bearing pension liabilities totaled SEK 9.5 (12.2) billion.
- The Board of Directors proposes a regular dividend of SEK 6.00 (5.75) per share.