Year-end Report, January - December 2009
January-December 2009 compared to January-December 2008
- Revenue amounted to SEK 136.8 (143.7) billion.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 5,222 M (4,086).
- Revenue in Construction decreased by 6 percent in Swedish kronor, and by 11 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- Operating margin in Construction increased to 3.9 (2.7) percent.
- Operating income in Construction increased by 34 percent and amounted to SEK 5,047 M (3,761).
- During the year, Skanska sold commercial properties worth SEK 3,279 M (3,537), with capital gains totaling SEK 887 M (1,238).
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 5,021 M (4,410).
- Profit for the year totaled SEK 3,628 M (3,157) and earnings per share amounted to SEK 8.73 (7.44).
- Operating cash flow before taxes, financing activities and dividends amounted to SEK 7,033 M (1,422).
- At year-end 2009, interest-bearing net receivables amounted to SEK 12.5 (9.2) billion.
- Order bookings increased by 2 percent and amounted to SEK 128.8 (126.5) billion. Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings decreased by 3 percent.
- Order backlog totaled SEK 136.5 (142.4) billion, equivalent to 13 (11) months of construction.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 6.25 (5.25) per share of which SEK 5.25 (5.25) per share as regular dividend and SEK 1.00 (0.00) per share as extra dividend.