Six Month Report, January-June 2009
January-June 2009 compared to January-June 2008
- Revenue amounted to SEK 66.6 (68.6) billion.
- Revenue in Construction decreased by 2 percent in Swedish kronor, and by 13 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 2,310 M (2,424).
- During the report period, Skanska sold commercial properties worth SEK 1,578 M (1,734), with capital gains totaling SEK 544 M (583).
- Operating income in Construction increased by 50 percent mainly due to solid project performance and amounted to SEK 2,107 M (1,405). Operating margin rose to 3.3 (2.1) percent.
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 2,238 M (2,687).
- Profit for the period totaled SEK 1,612 M (1,962) and earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.86 (4.66).
- Operating cash flow before taxes, financing activities and dividends amounted to SEK 173 M (-1,527).
- Order bookings decreased by 10 percent and amounted to SEK 61.7 (68.5) billion. Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings decreased by 18 percent.
- Order backlog totaled SEK 144.0 (145.0) billion, equivalent to 13 (13) months of construction.