Six Month Report, January-June 2007
January-June 2007 compared to January-June 2006
- Revenue amounted to SEK 64.0 billion (58.9). In Construction, revenue rose by 16 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 2,198 M (2,567).
- Operating income in Construction rose by 33 percent and amounted to SEK 1,813 M (1,362)). The operating margin increased to 3.0 (2.5) percent.
- In Residential Development, operating income amounted to SEK 386 M (350), with an operating margin of 10.0 (10.6) percent.
- During the report period, commercial properties with a value of SEK 1,218 M (2,543) were divested, with capital gains amounting to SEK 479 M (1,205).
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 2,299 M (2,676).
- Profit for the report period amounted to SEK 1,634 M (2,006), and earnings per share totaled SEK 3.87 (4.77).
- Order bookings increased by 12 percent and amounted to SEK 79.7 billion (71.3). Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings increased by 17 percent.
- Order backlog totaled SEK 155.6 billion (137.4), equivalent to 15 (14) months of construction.