Skanska year-end report 2000
Skanska Group is reporting strong earnings:
- Order bookings rose by 31 percent
- Order backlog rose by 72 percent to SEK 160,675 M
- Net sales rose by 37 percent to SEK 108,022 M
- Operating income in the Group’s core business rose by 65 percent to SEK 4,416 M
- Income after financial items rose by 24 percent to SEK 8,531 M
- Net profit per share rose by 43 percent to SEK 53.60
Click here to read the complete press release and report (requires Acrobat Reader).
Click here to download Acrobat Reader.