Three Month Report, January-March 2008
January-March 2008 compared to January-March 2007
- Revenue amounted to SEK 31.5 billion (28.5). In Construction, revenue rose by 18 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- As reported earlier in a separate press release, operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 1,080 M (779). Operating income included a gain of SEK 643 M on the sale of its 50 per cent stake in the Ponte de Pedra hydropower plant in Brazil.
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 1,220 M (851).
- Profit for the report period totaled SEK 878 M (605) and earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.09 (1.43).
- Operating cash flow before taxes, financing activities and dividends amounted to SEK -1,409 M (48).
- Order bookings decreased by 11 percent and amounted to SEK 34.3 billion (38.5). Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings decreased by 8 percent.
- Order backlog totaled SEK 143.2 billion (147.9), equivalent to 13 (15) months of construction.