Six Month Report, January−June 2010
January−June 2010 compared to January−June 2009
Accounting principles, segment and IFRS reporting, see page 4
- Revenue amounted to SEK 56.3 (65.0) billion.
- Revenue in Construction decreased by 20 percent in Swedish kronor, and by 15 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 2,374 M (2,057), an improvement of 15 percent.
- Operating income in Construction decreased by 18 percent and totaled SEK 1,693 M (2,077). Operating margin improved and amounted to 3.3 (3.2) percent.
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 2,398 M (1,958), an improvement of 22 percent.
- Profit for the period totaled SEK 1,727 M (1,421).
- Earnings per share totaled SEK 4.18 (3.40) according to segment reporting, and SEK 3.77 (4.87) according to IFRSs.
- Operating cash flow before taxes, financing activities and dividends amounted to SEK 1,419 M (939).
- Order bookings increased by 17 percent and totaled SEK 72.5 (61.7) billion. Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings increased by 23 percent.
- Order backlog totaled SEK 160.4 (144.0) billion, equivalent to 16 (13) months of construction.