Year-end report, January-December 2012
Skanska year-end report, January-December 2012 (compared to January-December 2011)
- Construction revenues rose 8 percent and amounted to SEK 124.5 billion (115.0).
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 120.1 billion (123.6) and the order backlog to SEK 146.7 billion (155.7).
- Operating income amounted to SEK 4.6 billion (4.6, excluding the sale of the Autopista Central).
- The operating margin in Construction was 2.8 percent (3.0).
- Operating cash flow amounted to SEK –0.7 billion (–1.0, excluding the sale of the Autopista Central). In the fourth quarter, operating cash flow amounted to SEK 3.1 billion (2.7).
- Investments in development operations increased by 20 percent to SEK –14.6 billion (–12.2).
- Total net investments amounted to SEK –3.8 billion (–5.7, excluding the sale of the Autopista Central).
- Operating net financial assets amounted to SEK 4.6 billion (9.5).
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 6.00 (6.00) per share.