Six Month Report, January-June 2013
- Revenue increased by 4 percent; adjusted for currency effects, revenue increased by 8 percent and amounted to SEK 62.7 billion (60.6).
- Order bookings in Construction operations amounted to SEK 60.3 billion (61.6); adjusted for currency effects, order bookings increased by 2 percent.
- The order backlog amounted to SEK 148.7 billion (161.1), adjusted for currency effects, order backlog decreased by 5 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 2.0 billion (1.4). The increase was primarily due to higher profitability in the Construction and Residential Development operations despite a negative impact from currency effects that amounted to SEK 73 M.
- The operating margin in Construction was 2.7 percent (2.4).
- Divestments of commercial properties amounted to SEK 1.9 billion (3.2).
- Operating cash flow amounted to SEK –0.5 billion (–4.3).
- Investments in development operations totaled SEK –5.2 billion (–7.9).
- Total net investments amounted to SEK 1.1 billion (–2.8).
- Operating net financial assets totaled SEK 1.2 billion (2.3).