Interim Report January-March 2000
- Operating income rose to SEK 1,336 M (734), which is an increase of 65 percent after adjustments for items affecting comparability and earnings from associated companies
- Increased business activity and high volume in project development yielded a positive impact on earnings
- IT infrastructure contracts are increasing sharply and comprise about 20 percent of order backlog
- Expansion of broadband systems is continuing to accelerate. New assignments in the construction and design of co-locations in the United States
- Order bookings rose by 31 percent to SEK 24,206 M (18,511)
- Order bookings remained strong in all main markets
- Order backlog exceeds SEK 100 billion for the first time
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 102,589 M in the twelve months to March 31, and order backlog stood at SEK 100,383 M
- Net sales rose by 20 percent till SEK 18,595 M (15,488)
- On the whole, this increase was not affected by any acquisitions
Click here to open the complete Report in pdf-format (requires Acrobat Reader).
Click here to download Acrobat reader free of charge.