Six Month Report, January−June 2011
January−June 2011 compared to January−June 2010
- Revenue amounted to SEK 53.9 (56.3) billion.
- Revenue in Construction totaled SEK 51.4 (51.8) billion, a decrease of 1 percent. Adjusted for currency rate effects, this represented an increase of 8 percent.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 6,102 M (2,374), including SEK 4.5 billion from divestment of the Autopista Central in Chile. Currency rate effects reduced income by SEK 145 M
- Operating income in Construction totaled SEK 1,420 M (1,693). Operating margin amounted to 2.8 (3.3) percent.
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 6,112 M (2,398).
- Profit for the period totaled SEK 5,773 M (1,727).
- Earnings per share totaled SEK 14.02 (4.17) according to segment reporting and SEK 13.47 (3.77) according to IFRSs.
- Operating cash flow before taxes, financial activities and dividends amounted to SEK 2,027 M (1,419).
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 48.4 (72.5) billion. Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings decreased by 27 percent. In the comparison period order bookings for Nya Karolinska Solna of SEK 14.5 billion was included
- Order backlog decreased by 13 percent in Swedish kronor and by 4 percent in local currencies, totaling SEK 139.4 (160.4) billion. This was equivalent to 15 (16) months of construction.