Three Month Report, January-March 2012
January-March 2012 compared to January-March 2011
- Order bookings in the first quarter totaled SEK 25.1 (21.6) billion.
- Order bookings were 7 percent higher than revenue during the 12 months ending March 31.
- Order backlog increased by 10 percent and amounted to SEK 152.9 (139.4) billion.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 148 M (451). It decreased mainly because of negative performance in Residential Development where the operating income amounted to SEK –22 M (196).
- The operating margin in Construction amounted to 1.2 (1.4) percent.
- Operating cash flow amounted to SEK –2,308 M (–2,319).
- Investments in development operations increased by 30 percent and amounted to SEK –3,641 M (–2,805) M.
- Operating net financial assets amounted to SEK 7.1 (8.8) billion.