Three-month report, January–March 2013
January-March 2013 compared to January-March 2012
- Revenue increased by 7 percent, adjusted for currency effects revenue increased by 11 percent and amounted to SEK 28.2 billion (26.4).
- Order bookings amounted to SEK 24.3 billion (25.1), adjusted for currency effects the decrease was 1 percent. The order backlog amounted to SEK 142.0 billion (152.9).
- Operating income amounted to SEK 518 M (148). The increase was primarily due to higher profitability in Construction and Residential Development operations. Currency effects impacted operating income negatively by SEK 26 M.
- The operating margin in Construction was 1.9 percent (1.2).
- Operating cash flow amounted to SEK 0.2 billion (–2.3).
- Investments in development operations amounted to SEK –2.5 billion (–3.6).
- Total net investments amounted to SEK 1.7 billion (–1.6).
- Operating net financial assets amounted to SEK 5.1 billion (7.1), an increase by SEK 0.5 billion compared to December 31, 2012.