Year-end Report, January-December 2007
January-December 2007 compared to January-December 2006
- Revenue amounted to SEK 138.8 billion (125.6). In Construction, revenue rose by 14 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 5,406 M (4,762).
- Operating income in Construction rose by 33 percent and amounted to SEK 4,445 M (3,336). The operating margin increased to 3.4 (2.8) percent, thereby surpassing the 3.3 percent “Outperform” target.
- During the year, commercial properties with a value of SEK 2,796 M (2,966) were divested, with capital gains amounting to SEK 1,080 M (1,300).
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 5,667 M (4,985).
- Profit for the year totaled SEK 4,121 M (3,655) and earnings per share amounted to SEK 9.78 (8.68).
- Order bookings rose by 9 percent and amounted to SEK 146.4 billion (134.1). Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings increased by 13 percent.
- Order backlog totaled SEK 146.2 billion (135.1), equivalent to 14 (14) months of construction.
- Operating cash flow before taxes, financing activities and dividends amounted to SEK 9,013 M (2,834).
- The market appraisals made at year-end indicated accrued Group surplus values of SEK 1.9 billion in Commercial Development and SEK 6.5 billion in Infrastructure Development. The divestment of the project Ponte de Pedra, with a capital gain of approximately SEK 550 M, will be reported during 2008.
- The Board of Directors proposes a regular dividend of SEK 5.25 (4.75) per share and an extra dividend of SEK 3.00 (3.50) per share for the 2007 financial year.