Six month report, January-June 2005
January-June 2005 compared to January-June 2004
- Revenue amounted to SEK 56.4 billion (58.3). Adjusted for discontinued operations, revenue rose by 3 percent. In Construction, revenue rose by 2 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- Operating income rose to SEK 2,395 M (1,756) despite nonrecurring expenses in Yeager Skanska amounting to SEK 360 M. The increase is explained partly by higher gains from property divestments than in the comparative period and by the capital gain of SEK 180 M from the divestment of Skanska Prefab Mark. Most units also showed improved operating margins.
- During the period, commercial properties with a value of SEK 3,128 M (2,082) were divested, with capital gains amounting to SEK 1,226 M (702).
- Income after financial items rose to SEK 2,468 M (1,680).
- Profit for the period rose to SEK 1,826 M (1,141), which meant that earnings per share for the period amounted to SEK 4.35 (2.71).
- Order bookings declined by 16 percent, amounting to SEK 50.7 billion (60.2). Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings fell by 15 percent.
Link to the six month report (requires Acrobat Reader)