Three Month Report, January−March 2011
January−March 2011 compared to January−March 2010
- Revenue amounted to SEK 24.8 (25.8) billion.
- Revenue in Construction decreased by 2 percent in Swedish kronor and increased by 5 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 451 M (920). Currency rate effects reduced income by SEK 48 M.
- Operating income in Construction totaled SEK 325 M (558). Operating margin amounted to 1.4 (2.4) percent.
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 451 M (936).
- Profit for the period totaled SEK 335 M (674).
- Earnings per share totaled SEK 0.81 (1.63) according to segment reporting and SEK 0.32 (1.52) according to IFRSs.
- Operating cash flow before taxes, financial activities and dividends amounted to SEK -2,487 M (974).
- Order bookings decreased by 16 percent and totaled SEK 21.6 (25.6) billion. Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings decreased by 9 percent.
- Order backlog increased by 1 percent in Swedish kronor and by 10 percent in local currencies, totaling SEK 139.4 (137.7) billion. This was equivalent to 15 (13) months of construction.
- The proceeds from the sale of the Autopista Central were received during April, and the Board of Directors has decided to carry out the previously announced extra dividend of SEK 6.25 per share. Record date for the extra dividend is May 12, 2011.