Three Month Report, January-March 2007
January-March 2007 compared to January-March 2006
- Revenue amounted to SEK 28.5 billion (26.8). In Construction, revenue rose by 13 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 779 M (610).
- The operating margin in Construction increased to 2.4 (1.9) percent.
- In Residential Development, the operating income increased in most units. For the business stream as a whole, the operating income amounted to SEK 246 M (149) and the operating margin increased to 12.0 (9.5) percent.
- During the report period, commercial properties with a value of SEK 186 M (606) were divested, with capital gains amounting to SEK 97 M (209).
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 851 M (668).
- Profit for the report period amounted to SEK 605 M (494), and earnings per share totaled SEK 1.43 (1.18).
- Operating cash flow before changes in interest-bearing receivables and liabilities amounted to SEK -108 M (-589).
- Order bookings increased by 45 percent and amounted to SEK 39.7 billion (27.4). Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings increased by 53 percent.
- Order backlog totaled SEK 150.5 billion (129.0), equivalent to 15 (13) months of construction.