Year-end report, January-December 2013
Skanska year-end report, January-December 2013 (compared to January-December 2012)
- Revenues increased by 3 percent; adjusted for currency effects, revenue increased by 7 percent and amounted to SEK 136.3 billion (131.9).
- Order bookings in Construction amounted to SEK 120.0 billion (120.1); adjusted for currency effects, order bookings increased by 3 percent.
- The order backlog amounted to SEK 139.6 billion (146.7); adjusted for currency effects, the order backlog decreased by 4 percent.
- Operating income increased by 12 percent and amounted to SEK 5.1 billion (4.6); adjusted for currency effects, operating income increased by 15 percent.
- The operating margin in Construction was 3.0 percent (2.8).
- Sales of commercial properties amounted to SEK 5.8 billion (6.3).
- Cash flow from operations amounted to SEK 5.0 billion (–2.0).
- Investments in development operations totaled SEK –11.5 billion (–14.6).
- Total net investments amounted to SEK 3.3 billion (–3.8).
- Operating net financial assets totaled SEK 6.8 billion (4.6), an increase of SEK 5.6 billion in Q4.
- Earnings per share (EPS) increased by 5 percent to SEK 8.43 (8.00).
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 6.25 (6.00) per share.
This report will also be presented via a telephone conference and webcast at 2:00 p.m. (14:00 CET) on February 7. The telephone conference will be audiocasted live at www.skanska.com/investors, where a recording of the conference will also be available later. To participate in the telephone conference, please dial +46 8 505 564 74, +44 203 364 5374 or +1 855 753 2230. This and previous releases can also be found at www.skanska.com/investors.