Nine Month Report, January-September 2009
January-September 2009 compared to January-September 2008
- Revenue amounted to SEK 102.2 (104.6) billion.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 3,914 M (4,013).
- Revenue in Construction decreased by 3 percent in Swedish kronor, and by 12 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- Operating margin in Construction increased to 3.8 (2.8) percent.
- Operating income in Construction increased by 33 percent and amounted to SEK 3,717 M (2,800).
- During the report period, Skanska sold commercial properties worth SEK 2,148 M (2,604), with capital gains totaling SEK 694 M (972).
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 3,763 M (4,339).
- Profit for the period totaled SEK 2,747 M (3,167) and earnings per share amounted to SEK 6.59 (7.53).
- Operating cash flow before taxes, financing activities and dividends amounted to SEK 3,236 M (-1,283).
- Order bookings decreased by 4 percent and amounted to SEK 94.6 (98.9) billion. Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings decreased by 11 percent.
- Order backlog totaled SEK 131.8 (148.1) billion, equivalent to 12 (12) months of construction.