Nine Month Report, January-September 2007
January-September 2007 compared to January-September 2006
- Revenue amounted to SEK 100.4 billion (90.8). In Construction, revenue rose by 15 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 3,769 M (3,614).
- Operating income in Construction rose by 33 percent and amounted to SEK 3,176 M (2,380). The operating margin increased to 3.3 (2.8) percent.
- During the report period, commercial properties with a value of SEK 1,903 M (2,633) were divested, with capital gains amounting to SEK 743 M (1,252).
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 3,941 M (3,767).
- Profit for the report period amounted to SEK 2,877 M (2,810), and earnings per share totaled SEK 6.83 (6.68).
- Order bookings increased by 10 percent and amounted to SEK 109.9 billion (99.9). Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings increased by 14 percent. Order bookings in the third quarter amounted to SEK 30.2 billion (28.6) which, adjusted for currency rate effects, is an increase of 9 percent.
- Order backlog totaled SEK 147.6 billion (134.5), equivalent to 14 (14) months of construction.