Three month report, January-March 2005
January-March 2005 compared to January-March 2004
- Revenue declined by 2 percent to SEK 25.5 billion (26.0). In Construction, revenue rose by 1 percent in local currencies.
- Operating income rose to SEK 1,036 M (542), mainly due to higher gains from property divestments than in the comparative period. Most units showed improved operating margins.
- During the period, properties in Denmark and Sweden with gross values of SEK 1,514 M (396) were divested. Gains from the divestments amounted to SEK 480 M (119).
- Income after net financial items rose to SEK 1,095 M (504).
- Profit for the period rose to SEK 810 M (356), which meant that earnings per share for the period amounted to SEK 1.93 (0.85).
- Order bookings declined by 19 percent, amounting to SEK 23.4 billion (28.8). Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings fell by 18 percent.
Link to the complete three month report (requires Acrobat Reader)