Year-end report, January-December 2014
Skanska year-end report, January-December 2014 (compared to January-December 2013)
- Order bookings in Construction amounted to SEK 147.4 billion (114.2); adjusted for currency effects, order bookings increased by 24 percent.
- The order backlog amounted to SEK 170.9 billion (Sep. 30, 2014: 159.5); adjusted for currency effects, the order backlog increased by 3 percent.
- Operating income increased compared to 2013, amounting to SEK 5.8 billion (5.1). This included writedowns and restructuring provisions in the Latin American operation of SEK 0.8 billion.
- Operating income in Construction increased by 16 percent and amounted to SEK 4.5 billion (3.9).
- Revenue increased by 6 percent and amounted to SEK 145.0 billion (136.4); adjusted for currency effects, revenue increased by 3 percent.
- Sales of commercial properties amounted to SEK 9.8 billion (5.8).
- Investments in development operations totaled SEK –14.1 billion (–11.6).
- Total net investments amounted to SEK 2.8 billion (3.3).
- Cash flow from operations amounted to SEK 3.7 billion (5.0).
- Operating net financial assets totaled SEK 8.4 billion (6.7).
- Earnings per share (EPS) increased by 18 percent to SEK 9.98 (8.43).
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 6.75 (6.25) per share.
This report will also be presented via a telephone conference and webcast at 10:00 a.m. (CET) on February 12. There will also be a live audiocast of the telephone conference at www.skanska.com/investors, where a recording of the conference will also be available later. To participate in the telephone conference, please dial +46 8 505 564 74, +44 2033 645 374, or +1 855 753 2230. This and previous releases can also be found at www.skanska.com/investors.