Three month report, January–March 2015
5/6/2015 7:30 AM CET
Press release Financial reports
January-March 2015 compared to January-March 2014
- Order bookings in Construction amounted to SEK 30.2 billion (31.0); adjusted for currency effects, order bookings decreased by 14 percent.
- The order backlog amounted to SEK 181.2 billion (Dec. 31, 2014: 170.5); adjusted for currency effects, the order backlog was unchanged.
- Revenue amounted to SEK 34.1 billion (27.9); adjusted for currency effects, revenue increased by 8 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 832 M (656); adjusted for currency effects, operating income increased by 18 percent.
- Operating income in Construction amounted to SEK 622 M (595); adjusted for currency effects, operating income decreased by 8 percent.
- Sales of commercial properties amounted to SEK 1,075 M (929).
- Investments in development operations totaled SEK –3.4 billion (–3.1).
- Total net investments amounted to SEK –0.5 billion (–0.4).
- Cash flow from operations amounted to SEK –2.5 billion (–3.3).
- Operating net financial assets totaled SEK 5.9 billion (Dec. 31 2014: 8.4).
- Earnings per share (EPS) increased by 17 percent to SEK 1.26 (1.08).
This report will be presented at Skanska’s head office, Warfvinges väg 25 in Stockholm, and can also be followed via a telephone conference and webcast at 10:00 a.m. (CET) on May 6. There will also be a live audiocast of the telephone conference at www.skanska.com/investors, where a recording of the conference will also be available later. To participate in the telephone conference, please dial +46 8 505 564 74, +44 2033 645 374, or +1 855 753 2230. This and previous releases can also be found at www.skanska.com/investors.
Contact: Magnus Persson, Executive Vice President, CFO