Year-end report January-December 2021
Skanska year-end report, January-December 2021 (compared to January-December 2020).
Highlights according to segment reporting
- Revenue amounted to SEK 147.6 billion (158.6); adjusted for currency effects revenue decreased 4 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 9.8 billion (11.9). Operating income excluding activities related to the PPP-portfolio increased 18 percent and amounted to SEK 9.6 billion (8.1).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 19.80 (22.46).
- The Board of Directors propose a dividend of SEK 10.00 (9.50) per share, of which SEK 7.00 (6.50) per share as ordinary dividend and SEK 3.00 (3.00) per share as extra dividend.
- Operating cash flow from operations amounted to SEK 4.2 billion (14.5), according to IFRS.
- Adjusted interest-bearing net receivables(+)/net debt(–) totaled SEK 17.7 billion (September 30, 2021: 15.0), according to IFRS.
- Order bookings in Construction amounted to SEK 153.6 billion (149.8); adjusted for currency effects order bookings increased 6 percent. The order backlog amounted to SEK 207.0 billion (September 30, 2021: 197.6).
- Operating income in Construction amounted to SEK 5.0 billion (3.5), representing an operating margin of 3.8 percent (2.5).
- Operating income in Project Development amounted to SEK 5.2 billion (5.4).
- Return on capital employed in Project Development was 11.8 percent (12.2).
- Return on equity was 20.0 percent (26.0).
This report will also be presented via a telephone conference and a webcast at 10:00 CET on February 3, 2022. The telephone conference will be webcasted live at www.skanska.com/investors, where a recording of the conference will also be available later. To participate in the telephone conference, please dial +46 8 505 583 66 (direct), or +44 333 300 90 35 (direct), or +1 6319131422 and PIN: 71138252# .
This and previous releases can also be found at www.group.skanska.com/investors.
This is information that Skanska AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the Senior Vice President Investor Relations set out below, at 07:30 CET on February 3, 2022.