Skanska reiterates financial targets at Capital Markets Day
Skanska reiterates its existing financial targets during the Capital Markets Day in London today, where the Group President and CEO Anders Danielsson will present an update on the business strategy and the commercial direction going forward.
“We have been on a successful journey strengthening the profitability in our Construction stream. We now have a diversified and stable construction business with a strong and sustainable performance. As a Group, we are financially strong, which means that we own our own decisions when navigating cyclical property markets in Project Development. The build-up of our own portfolio in Investment Properties is developing very well”, says Anders Danielsson.
Group financial targets reiterated:
• Construction stream, Operating margin: ≥3.5%
• Project Development streams, Return on capital employed: ≥10%
• Investment Properties, Return on capital employed: ≥6%
• Group, Return on equity: ≥18%
• Group, Adjusted net debt limit: SEK -10 bn
• Group, Pay-out ratio: 40-70%
The presentations will be held during the afternoon, starting at 1 pm GMT/2 pm CET. To join the Capital Markets Day virtually please click here. The recorded material will be shared afterwards.