Nine Month Report, January−September 2010
January−September 2010 compared to January−September 2009
- Revenue amounted to SEK 89.0 (100.6) billion.
- Revenue in Construction decreased by 17 percent in Swedish kronor, and by 13 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 4,070 M (3,624), an improvement of 12 percent.
- Operating income in Construction decreased by 16 percent and totaled SEK 3,100 M (3,678). Operating margin improved and amounted to 3.8 (3.7) percent.
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 4,054 M (3,443), an improvement of 18 percent.
- Profit for the period totaled SEK 2,960 M (2,546).
- Earnings per share totaled SEK 7.17 (6.10) according to segment reporting and SEK 6.69 (8.08) according to IFRSs.
- Operating cash flow before taxes, financing activities and dividends amounted to SEK 1,703 M (4,733).
- Order bookings increased by 7 percent and totaled SEK 101.3 (94.6) billion. Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings increased by 12 percent.
- Order backlog totaled SEK 147.9 (131.8) billion, equivalent to 17 (12) months of construction.