Three Month Report, January-March 2009
January-March 2009 compared to January-March 2008
- Revenue amounted to SEK 30.9 (31.5) billion.
- Revenue in Construction was unchanged but decreased by 12 percent adjusted for currency rate effects.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 675 M (1,080). The comparative period in 2008 included realized development gains of SEK 643 M from the divestment of Ponte de Pedra.
- Operating income in Construction increased by 52 percent and amounted to SEK 735 M (482). Operating margin rose to 2.4 (1.6) percent.
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK 618 M (1,220).
- Profit for the period totaled SEK 433 M (878) and earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.04 (2.09).
- Operating cash flow before taxes, financing activities and dividends amounted to SEK -1,120 M (-1,409).
- Order bookings decreased by 30 percent and amounted to SEK 24.1 M (34.3). Adjusted for currency rate effects, order bookings decreased by 37 percent.
- Order backlog totaled SEK 141.7 (143.2) billion, equivalent to 12 (13) months of construction.