Visionary building has opened-up new office location in Prague – namely Prague 7 close to Nádraží Holešovice. Situated on the fringe of the vast brownfield of Bubny Zátory, Skanska had to clean decontaminated soil. Newly-built project was intensively discussed with Prague 7 and its architectural design was changed according their requirements. After its completion, the building has become the most sustainable office complex in the Czech Republic at that time. It was first certified LEED platinum and late as the first commercial building in the Czech Republic with WELL gold. Thanks to its design and technological implements Visionary‘s energy cost is reduced by 42,9% and 40% of drinkable water is saved. More than 85% of working stations in the building have sufficient daylight supply and nearly 100% of working stations have an outside view. Power supply by Amper Market provides a 100% uptake electricity from renewable sources.
- Nursery school for children for people living in P7 and for people working in Visionary
- Services such as medical clinic, pharmacy and healthy food grocery are available for tenants as well as neighbours
- Roof-top terrace with a running track
- Sport pitch for tenants as well as for neighbours
- Connected by Skanska platform
- Charging stations for electro-mobiles (the bussiest in Prague in 2019)
- Bike racks + towel service