Cph Highline is a 16,900 sq.m. office building on Havneholmen in Copenhagen with distinct architecture and a visible location. The building is inspired by New York's High Line, and the entire roof surface is used to create a long, green path connecting the various terraces and outdoor spaces. Along the path, tables and benches create social areas from which the view to Copenhagen's inner city and inner harbour can be enjoyed.
CPH Highline is the first office building in Copenhagen that puts human well-being at the center. A healthier working environment reduces sick leave, helps to retain employees and makes it easier to recruit new ones. A workplace that emphasizes health and well-being is therefore more attractive and in the long term prevents many lifestyle diseases. In addition to good ventilation, stable temperature and good daylight, CPH Highline has several extra features:
- The city's longest roof terrace of 150 m, which allows for fresh air and exercise during the workday. Outdoor meetings, events and "walks'n'talks".
- Greenhouse/orangery with the possibility of meetings on the roof terrace even in bad weather.
- Own kayaks that allow tenants to take advantage of the location just next to the harbor.
- Outdoor gym that makes it possible to train before and after work.
- Healthy employee canteen with a focus on ecology (30-60%), locally produced ingredients from the canteens own farms and with a strong focus on reducing food waste.
- Bicycle friendly building with bicycle parking and changing room with shower facilities. In addition, a location directly at the upcoming metro station makes the office future-proof in relation to a more car-free future.
Cph Highline has a central location, close to the trendy Vesterbro and Islands Brygge. The area offers access to the maritime environment with the harbor bath, kayaking, a fantastic small harbor with a rowing club, waterfront, boat houses and much more. Be a part of this fantastic
environment in the midst of the city’s vibrant life. Dybbølsbro Station is only a 5 min. walk, the highway is a few minutes away by car and in 2024 the Metro will open just 50meters from Cph Highline.
Cph Highline will have an approx. 150-metre-long green path that connects the various terraces and outdoor areas on the roof. Tables and benches will create social areas from which the view to Copenhagen's inner city and inner harbour can be enjoyed. On parts of the roof surfaces, solar panels will give the building a modern and visible, environmentally friendly look and ensure that the energy consumption in the office building under the highline is kept at a minimum.
With its central location along one of Copenhagen's large approach roads, the property is easily accessible. A parking basement as well as 60 parking spaces on the ground level ensures good parking conditions for guests.