Back to search result

Restoration of the Starost's Manor House complex in Leżajsk

Constructing the project

Restoration of the Starost's Manor House included reconstruction of the building body together with its walls and foundations and drying of the whole object. We also cleared the basement of rubble and renovated it, we realized plaster works, floors, staircase lining and plinths made of sandstone. Roof structure was changed and roofing was replaced with ceramic roofing-tiles. Flashing was made of copper sheet.
We built a terrace over the main entrance, we restored marble fireplaces as well as external and internal artificial marbles. The manor courtyard was paved with granite and basalt blocks and a fountain was built in its central point. We planted lots of high and low-climbing greens. Renovation works were also realized in three manor outbuildings. In one of them one can see a permanent exposition of brewing industry for which Leżajsk is famous. Another outbuilding houses Amateur Art Gallery in which local and disabled artists exhibit their works. The third manor outbuilding serves administrative purposes.

The project in figures

Manor House:

  • usable area: 875 m²
  • cubic capacity: 6500 m³

North-east outbuilding:

  • usable area: 291 m²
  • cubic capacity: 2178 m³

South-east outbuilding:

  • usable area: 203 m²
  • cubic capacity: 1950 m³


South-west outbuilding:

  • usable area: 210 m²
  • cubic capacity: 1930 m³