With a focus on Healthy and Safe workplaces”
Skanska aims to be a world leader in health and safety and aspire to provide an injury free working environment in all of our workplaces every day. Our Care for Life value commits us to work safely or not at all and support health and wellbeing of our employees and contractors
Health and Safety Road Map
With a focus on healthy and safe workplaces in the organization, Skanska developed a Health and Safety Road Map. It is used to inspire and support management teams across Skanska to meet their health and safety milestones. Work include annual reviews on performance and progress.
It focuses on six key areas of development:
- Health and Safety Culture
- Improving safety Competency through development and education programs
- Improved Communication of health and safety issues throughout Skanska
- Developing, implementingand monitoring Controls
- Engagement and supervision with our Contractors
- Health and Well-being engagement
All Skanska business units are certified to or will in 2020 finalize implementation of the international occupational health and safety management system standard ISO 45001.