Remuneration to the Board of Directors and compensation for committee work was decided at the 2020 Annual General Meeting, following recommendations from the Nomination Committee.
The latest Annual General Meeting, held on March 26, 2020, approved the following Board fees and fees for committee work to non-employee members of the Board of Directors and its committees, elected by the Annual General Meeting, as follows:
- Chairman of the Board: 2,100,000 SEK
- Board members: 700,000 SEK
- Chairman of the Compensation Committee: 110,000 SEK
- Members of the Compensation Committee: 105,000 SEK
- Chairman of the Audit Committee: 230,000 SEK
- Members of the Audit Committee: 165,000 SEK
- Chairman and members of the Project Review Committee: 210,000 SEK
To the extent that a non-employed Board member elected by the Annual General Meeting performs work for the company, besides the Board membership, consultant fee and other remuneration may be granted for such work. Decisions on consultant fees and other remuneration are made by the Compensation Committee.